Can I Afford to Consider Short Term Loans no Credit Check?
You may have heard the term, such as short term loans no credit check, but they don’t actually exist. It can be really easy to think that you have no other option but getting a loan and that you will just have to take it whether or not you can afford to pay it back. However, if you still want to look for short term loans no credit check, then you have to understand that you will be disappointed as you will not find one. You will also be able to identify if you can afford it and if you think it will be a struggle then you can think of ways to manage if you do take a loan out that actually involves a credit check.
Representative Example: £400 borrowed for 90 days. Total amount repayable is £561.92 in 3 monthly instalments of £187.31. Interest charged is £161.92, interest rate 161.9% (variable). Representative 305.9% APR. We are a broker not a lender. We don't charge fees. We don't sell your personal information.
It is therefore worth doing some calculations to see whether it is something that you can afford. This may sound complicated but actually, it can be quite straight forward.
- See how much repayment will be- this should be something that the lender will be able to tell you. With short term loans, the amount ill often be on the website, where you can enter how much you want to borrow and it will let you know how much you will have to repay in full. This will allow you to easily find out how much money you will need to be available to repay.
- Check last few months finances – it is then wise to look back on your last few months and see whether you would have had enough money spare to make the repayment had you had to them. This may involve looking back at bank statements, if you are not too sure. You should be able to identify how much income you had as well as how much you spent and what on. The difference between them will be the sum that you had left over.
- Split spending into essential and luxury – It is worth thinking about the things that you buy that are essential and the things that are luxuries. It is not always that easy to split them, but think about the things that keep you fed, warm, comfortable and housed compared with the things that look pretty or make you look pretty or that you can manage without in the short term.
- Cut down on luxury spending – then you need to start cutting down on luxuries. You will need to do this as soon as you take out the loan and until you feel confident that you can manage. It can easy to think that once it is paid off, you will be fine financially but you need to allow for the fact that you will have to manage for a month with less money that you are used to.
- Compare prices and try to spend less on everything – even on essential items it is possible to save money. It is therefore worth comparing prices on everything that you buy to make sure that you are not spending more than necessary. You can compare prices on a lot of things online, which can make it easier than having to search various shops and look at all of their prices. Do make sure that you are comparing the same items though as some shops have cheaper versions, but they are different sizes or a lower quality.
If you do not think that this will be enough to enable you to repay the loan comfortably, then you may have to think of some other things to try. It could be that you will have to go without the loan, but if you are using it to cover an emergency, then you may have very little choice. Therefore you may have to think of some ways to make some extra money. This is not always easy, particularly if you do not have the time to work extra hours. However, it can be worth brain storming idea of how to make money. A few examples are below:
- Sell things you no longer need
- Monetise a hobby by teaching others or sellings things you make
- Rent out a room/garage or driveway
- Do some freelance or temping work
- Do short jobs online
- Become a mystery shopper
- Complete surveys or get paid to watch videos
What can MoneyWorld.co.uk offer you?
What is the max amount?
Up to £2,500
No hidden charges
What's the approval rate?
Bad credit accepted?
Are transfers same day?
Do I pay back in instalments?
There are many options but it is worth having a plan in place before taking out a loan so that you can feel confident that you will be able to cope with the repayments.